Thursday, August 19, 2010

Leap of Faith

After almost 2 years of not writing, I'm baaaack! :)


Too many things have happened to me since the last time I wrote here.

Two major things:
1. Worked as an Marketing Assistant for a well-known Pharma Company, and after almost 8 mos. I realized the corporate world is not for me. Thus..
2. I am now a nursing student! :P

Some would say I am too old to go back to school, sayang everything that I worked hard for. But you know what? Screw them. I finally found what I love to do.

Going back to school was awkward at first. I felt I was already too old to mingle with fresh from high school students. But guess what? Suprisingly, I have adjusted really well. Life is good.

Never in a million years did I imagined myself as a nurse someday. Kung sana early pa lang I took up Nursing na, then I would probably working in a reputable hospital now. But I cannot change the past, I could only move forward. And that's what I'm doing now. (Thanks to my Mom and Dad for sponsoring my college education, uhm, again.)


The only thing that I hate right now is my honest-to-goodness ugly uniform. I feel like a high school student again. That is why I always make it a point to wear cardigans or jackets to at least camouflage the stark whiteness of my polo blouse. Did I mention ugly?

The upside is, I got to apply for the school paper again. And I am in charge of the second issue (Aug-Sept) to be published. So I thought I'd polish my writing skills by reviving my blog. Wish me luck. Sometimes, I'm so ningas-cogon.

I hope that once you read this, you follow me or at least check form time to time.


Ciao!


2 comments:

jay said...

Hi, ms.nursing (^__^) papaalaga ako sayo ms.nurse ha. eheh... ;P

-jay

janelle said...

Hey mr. fine arts,
sure, basta ikaw :D