Monday, October 27, 2008

My Enterprise Encounter

After being sick the whole Sunday, I was afriad I wouldn't make it to my interview. Frustrated, oras oras yata ako inom ng inom ng gamot. Suprisingly, hindi naman ako naoverdose.hehe. and it worked, when I woke up Monday morning, I was feeling better. Still not in my usual makulit mode, but well enough to go to Makati.

and off i went.

i left house around 11:30am, and i arrived nearly 2:00pm. goddamit, super heavy traffic sa centennial road! one hour yata kami dun, and to think na parang 2 kilometers lang yata yung haba ng road na yun.

here, my headache came back, i think i fell asleep sa bus, but im not so sure.hehe

when i finally,finally,reached The Enterprise tower, I have forgotten just how nice the building is. IT is one of the nicest buildings in Makati talaga. Dalawa lang naman yung magandang building tlaga sa Makati eh, the Enterprise saka RCBC building. My wish is that I get to work in at least one of them.

Back to my story. Ayun, when I arrived, I went to the first elevator I could find, so engot, 27th floor, Philip Morris. Shocks. Tower I pala yung napuntahan ko. Being the tanga ever, mukha akong probinsyana.hahaha. Baba sa lobby, next tower pa pala.. :D

When I finally reached the right tower, right room,right everything...gosh,ang ganda. I wanna work there. (starbucks pa lang sa lobby,sold na ako! hehe)

ayun,we were 8 there. parang ako naman yung most promising..hehe.yabang. :P

group interview, tapos individual.

company: APPCO Group
job desired: marketing executive
company website: (baka curious kayo)hehe. www.appcogroup.com

i hope i get in.
wahh.

ganito pala talaga ang job hunting

Hit and miss.
tsk.
Sana student na lang ulit ako.. :D

No comments: